Friday, December 3, 2010

Due Date That Stood me Up!


Well here I am at 40 weeks, 1 day!
Yes, I have no makeup on,
my tummy is HUGE,
and I never in a million years thought that I would make it to December still pregnant.
The sucky part is that Miss M has pretty much retracted all indications that she is coming on her own,
but that is ok because I know my OB has tried everything in his power...
So it looks like Miss M will be making her debut on Tuesday,
unless she gets the hint and decides to come on her own before then! 

Of course I am a little upset that I won't get the chance to VBA2C, 
but I am so thankful that at least now I am more informed and have an OB who is so supportive. 
(If you want the details of what is going on and why I am going with the c-section just click on the link to my Birth Blog on the sidebar!)

Now I just have to get through the next couple of days as a mommy to 2!

siggy Smaller

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the pic, momma - you look so pretty! yay for an eviction date, even if it's not by the means you were hoping. YAY for getting to meet miss m very very soon!!

Amy said...

I've been thinking about you a lot! I love the picture...AWESOME shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails