Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sew Easy

I have been taking a little crafting sabbatical in lieu of nausea and extreme drowsiness during prime crafting hours (aka after bedtime). But I think that I am ready to get back into the swing of things now that I am starting to get some direction for the new baby's room.

I loathe baby nurseries that are all cutesy and cartoony, like most baby sheets, bedding sets, and nursery decor is. I envision a nursery that is calming where I can expand a theme easily or change it just as easily. One project that I am going to work on this summer is making my own set of sheets for Little Bear's crib. (Another reason for this is that we have absolutely no sheets for a crib anymore!)

Well browsing through my normal set of blogs and websites I came across this AWESOME and EASY tutorial on how to make your own crib sheets. YAY! Now I don't have to spend an obscene amount of money on sheets that fit my style.

This tutorial by MADE is so user friendly, I am fully prepared to make a ton of these... Who knew that making your own crib sheets would be so easy?
Related Posts with Thumbnails