Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Bear Inspiration Board


Here is the look that I am going for with this little one, regardless of gender. Something soft and calming with small pinches of red here and there. I don't want too much of a theme, but want to subtlety convey a Northern inspired nursery. I have a white crib and changing table already, as well as a glider from Melissa that is going to get a small makeover to go with all the white! First order of business is to get painting!! Here are where all the good are from:

1. Moose Toy from Ikea- $4.99
2. Bear Nightlight from Target- $12.34 (already own)
3. Bookshelf from Ikea- $59.99
4. Moose Knob/Hook Rack from Ikea- $19.99
5. Sheepskin Rug from Ikea- $39.99
6. 11x14 Recycled Forest Friends Poster from ArtandPhilanthropy on Etsy- $28.00
7. Red Bird Dream Ring from blaba- $52.00
8. Mini 4 Drawer Chest from Ikea- $2.99
9. Blue Star Wall Lamp from Ikea- $9.99

Paint colors- Pool and Navy from Serena & LilyRaspberry Red from Pottery Barn by Benjamin Moore

I am sure I will be adding to this, but that is the general gist of it! Enjoy and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute. I love the artprint.

kanishk said...

me tooo love the artprint.
free classified india

Related Posts with Thumbnails