Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The List 2.1

Are you all falling in love with fall as I am? I got out the heated blanket today, a very blustery chilly day here in NE Ohio. Mmmmm.... brewed some coffee with caramel apple creamer.... lovely! So here are some things that have caught my eye these past couple of days- Enjoy!!

So I have discovered a store on Etsy that actually sells Bento supplies! Yay!! Check it out here!

Here is another cute idea for a cupcake topper, of course found on Etsy! (@ The Small Object)

Gabby loooooves snakes! I bet she would love making her own silly snake using this great how-to! (@ Skip to My Lou)

I am having a love affair right now with letters, ABC flash cards, and typography (art using jsut words). This wall alphabet would be a labor of love for sure! (@ Spearmint Baby)

Being a dancer I adore any kind of ballet flat... these pretty pink ones are available in sizes for Gabby and me! (My name is Connie and I wear kids shoes!) (@ J.Crew)

Having a good smelling house is really important to me, especially since I have pets. This beautiful cinnamon box would be a lovely addition to my decor. (@ Montessori Services)

Finding crafts for all the members of my mini tribe (the two almost 2 yr olds that I watch and my 2 yr old) is challenging... they still put lots of things in their mouths and can't really follow directions too well. This adorable tree craft would be pretty easy though!! (@ The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman)

So that is all for now... I am sure there are more great findings on the way. Till then Ciao!



1 comment:

Prasti said...

great find on that tree craft. i have a huge bag full of TP rolls and paper towel rolls that i'm always looking for a good craft to use them (do you need some?). thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails