Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I Am Thankful For

The other dy I had the kids make Thanksgiving Thankful Turkeys where they had to write what they are thankful for on the feathers. It was so cute hearing what they were thankful for, Gabby was thankful for spiders, chocolate milk, and mommy who keeps AJ out of her stuff. But it made me think about all the things I am grateful for, especially with all that has happened this last year and with Klint and I coming up on our 5 yr anniversary. So here is the list:

I am thankful for....
* having healthy kids who are the light of my life
* being able to stay at home with the kids
* having a great dance studio where I teach 4 days a week
* finding a great dog who adores me and the family....she is such a treasure!
* still having our house amist all this housing crisis and financial meltdown
* having the ability to create pretty things that people want to spend money on, my wardrobe thanks you!!

and of course I am thankful for having my wonderful husband who hopefully will soon be joining the Lakewood police force. He keeps me sane when the kids try to tie me up and even on no sleep tries to help where he can with the mayhem! =)

Well... I am sure that there is more but that is what comes to mind at first. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and eat up!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails