Friday, November 7, 2008

So Very Yappy Happy!


I love getting packages in the mail, especially from Etsy! Today was no different and I got a package that I just had to share with everyone: Spooky's new dog tag from http://www.yappyhappy.com/. I actually found the seller on Etsy, where I find all my best items.
The tag is not only as crisp and clear as the picture but looks just like an OH state driver's license. It has all of the info too that a standard license would have which is sooo important in case your dog gets away from you. Luckily, although Spooky does have a tendency to follow her nose, she always comes back quickly. It is light and seems incredibly durable. I am pleased beyond belief!
This tag is a MUST for any dog lover, especially those who have dogs that are much faster than we are! The seller and creator of this great product is a fabulous lady to work with, I loved everything about this experience!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails