Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Lovings

Hello all! Just popping by to share some quick links and such that I am loving these days, enjoy!!

Did you know that you can borrow free dissection alternative kits? Yay for exploring animals without having to kill any in the name of science!

Here is a great article on how to talk to little girls. (Hint: ask them what is their favorite book!)

There are a still a few days of summer left... here are 10 things you must do before it is over!

And when it is over, here is an easy science experiment to get you started if formal learning is on your agenda.

I gave my reasons why we homeschool a couple of days ago, but this article says it even better!

Here is my crafty fix that even serves as an awesome new mom present: make a portable beautiful growth chart... lovely!

Well, that's all for now... I am off to enjoy a wonderful day with my girls. Have a wonderful day yourself!

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails