Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday My Gabba!

 Happy Birthday my Gabba Raba Ding Dong!
(Yes, that is her nickname!)
Today you turn 7 years old,
my oldest daughter. 

7 years ago you came into this world and made me a mommy,
and since then you have shared all these firsts with me,
paving the way for your sisters to follow.


You are a joy, a challenge, a mystery, and an adventure for me.
You make me try hard to be a better mom,
and make me smile with your creativity and spunk.
But there is such a sensitivity to you...
all of our friends comment on your sweetness.
I love your drawings, your passion for the animal world, and your deep thoughts.

My Gabriella Rae, you are a wonderful daughter whom we love so very much.
Thank you for all you do and all you are. 
I can't wait to journey into 2nd grade homeschooling with you,
watch you discover all that there is out in this world for you,
and be there for you, no matter what. 


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails