Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Luvin'

Hello dear friends, how is everyone today? Here in Cleveland we finally got a break from the unrelenting heat and humidity and enjoyed some cooler breezes. It was absolutely lovely! I am working on a some parenting posts, a little bit of homeschooling stuff, and trying to deal with the everyday stresses of life. Anyhow, here are some lovelies I have seen on my addiction, also known as Pinterest!

I am LOVING these earrings!!! So whimsical and fun!
Get a pair here!


                                               Source: theburghbaby.com via Connie on Pinterest

This fairy garden is beautiful,
I love the detail work and I think that the girls would enjoy making this.

Speaking of crafting with the girls...

                     Source: unsimpleliving.wordpress.com via Connie on Pinterest

Wouldn't this be fun art for a playroom?


                                              Source: smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com via Connie on Pinterest

I really would love to learn how to knit so I can make some of these...
I know the basic knit and purl stitch but that's about it.


                                               Source: flickr.com via Connie on Pinterest

Next week starts my favorite time of year,
Gabby's birthday is the 16th,
Aj's birthday is in September... then there is the yumminess of fall and holidays.
I can't wait to start all the celebrating!



siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails