Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Customer Service is Dead at Verizon

I have had a heck of a time lately with Verizon and their "refurbished" phones. After my phone was stolen the insurance company sent me a refurbished phone, not a new one like they were supposed to. That phone decided that it had had enough of me and about 2 weeks ago took over. I would have it sitting on a table and it would turn on, scroll thru menus, go to my music and pick songs to play.... all on it's own... creepy! So I called Verizon since it was under warranty and what do they send me? Another refurbish.... and surprise surprise that one decided to take over things too, but this time it was within hours of me having the darn thing. This one would turn off after me called me so I didn't get the call or it would just power down. Once again I had to talk to Verizon, complained about getting broken refurbished phones and their solution? Send me yet ANOTHER refurbished phone!! That is right... even though I have had 2 possessed phones, their only resolution is to give me another one and hope that this one takes orders. Sigh..... at least I know that if this one goes nuts they have to give me a new model all together. Anyone else ever had phone problems like this?

On the upside, if anyone else is sick of paying $3 for ringtones then check out http://www.phonezoo.com/. You just upload music from your computer and then edit it so it plays the parts you want. It is totally FREE to use!!! At least I don't have to pay Verizon each time I switch phones and lose my ringtones! =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails