Friday, September 19, 2008

100 Posts!

"Why do so many.... settle for so little? I don't understand why they're
not greedy for what's inside them." -
Jack Gilbert
This quote fits perfectly for my 100th post! So many things have changed in my life since I started this blog, none of them I regret. I told someone back in January that I would give anything to be at home with my girls, to dance again, and to have my own business. And now, thanks to a leap of faith (that initially failed) I have all of that and so much more. If that friend would have told me that it was possible I never would have believed her, like Dorothy, it was something that I had to figure out for myself.
I hope that each of you can find it in yourself to really stretch your wings and reach for the impossible. What is the point of living if you spend 8 hours of your day at a place you despise, doing something you care nothing about, dreaming of better things? That is not living my friends. Don't settle, just go for it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails