Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Little Literary Joy!

This morning was so exciting. The children's section of the Lakewood Library just opened and I was impressed beyond words. The entire area was so colorful, creative, and full of activities for children of all ages, the Burgeon Group really out did themselves this time! I adore the birdhouse theme, watched Gabby "drive" the boat, and took lots of pictures of AJ talking to the baby in the mirror. I can't wait to go back for story time or just visit on a rainy day.
I am so happy to be able to share my love of reading with the girls, especially Gabby who loves being read to every night. We are reading the Spiderwick Chronicles and starting the Harry Potter series. (AJ prefers to read by osmosis, apparently chewing on books is the best way to enjoy them!)









Related Posts with Thumbnails