Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some new projects!


Aren't these little gals cute?
You may have noticed but I deleted my Etsy store in lieu of some remodeling and rethinking.
Instead of so much made to order items I am switching gears and am going to create then list.
I got really tired of all the back and forth with strangers who don't get graphic design.....sigh...
but for all my friends reading this
I will still create all your wonderful posters, birthday invites, and baby announcements!
I have a big weekend of book selling and will also be featuring these little present toppers,
but I am thinking that these will be hitting my store soon!
I already created the new store, just have to work out the shipping and store policies!!

Along with these cute dollies I am also going to sell some knitted items, maybe some hair clips...
who knows!
I have a whole craft armoire to choose from! =)



Related Posts with Thumbnails