Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I am so thankful this year for all the goodness in my life....
It has been an amazing year and at the same time a very challenging year.
Here is what I am thankful for:

1. Two amazing and healthy little girls who may drive me nuts, but are my life
2. A wonderful husband who supports me in all my endeavors
3. A beautiful home full of happiness that I love to share with others
4. All my jobs that keep me challenged, allow me to be at home, and provide my family with extra income
5. My husband's job, although it may not be a perfect fit, it is a job with awesome benefits!
6. My creativity that is never ending and has taken me down paths never dreamed of

I am so lucky to have readers like you guys, who comment on my rambling, and keep me thinking everyday about what else I can share- Thank you!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails