Sunday, July 6, 2008

Currently Reading...

I am so lucky that my girls are avid readers, I know that not all kids love to read and that sometimes it is a struggle to teach kids that reading is a lot of fun. My family visits the library weekly and are also devout patrons of a book store called Half Price Books. I have learned never to pay full price for any book!

When I was little my grandparents read to me a wide variety of books from The Pokey Little Puppy to Snow White. As I got older I was captivated by the Little House on the Prairie series, The Babysitters Club, and The Saddle Club. By the time I had gotten to high school I was delving into anything that caught my attention (yes I do pick books by their cover and that method has not failed me yet!) Now I am passing that onto my girls. I wanted to share some recent finds that have gotten the thumbs up from my girls and me. Enjoy and please share some good finds of your own if you want.
Related Posts with Thumbnails