Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Moving on Up

So, after playing around with WordPress for the last couple of days I decided that I am going to move my blog there. =) It is just so nice and fresh to use and I feel like it is something I have been wanting to do for awhile.
But I am still going to blog like I have... crafts, Pinterest pins, life, homschooling, and lot of photos! Same taste, fresh start.

I am not going to transfer these posts from the last 4 years to the new blog because with them comes all my bad tagging and such. I will have a page linking this blog on the new one though so if there is a favorite post you are looking for, it will still be here waiting.

Make sure to update your RSS feeds, links, and page saves to the new blog-


I hope you all will join me there! I am going to be looking for people to guest post, crafters to submit tutorials, and lots of other fun. See you on My Sunny Side Up Life!!
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails