Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just What I Do



This is what I am up to late at night.... gifts galore!
I was painting away so that I could varnish everything all at once,
the checkers set for Gabby, the fairy door for the girls, and lots of little dolls for various people.

I took this photo at the beginning of my painting session, about 8pm... now it is shortly after midnight and I can tell you that the fairy door is done, the checkers board is done, and the dolls are almost done. Yay! Everything needs varnish and finishing touches, but a successful craft night all in all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, just a suggestion if you want to keep them more "green" and non-toxic. Instead of varnish, you can use a beeswax finishing sealer. That way if anyone decides to put them in their mouth, they don't get the nasty varnish chemicals. Greensmart carries some, the hardware store has a food-safe sealer, or I can hook you up with my handmade stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails