Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photo Meme 2010

I was going through all my tags trying to get some sort of method to how I tagged my blog posts when I found the Photo Meme from 2009. It is so cool to look back a year ago and see how much AJ has changed and remember what was going on at that time. So this year I am going to start it again and see where it takes everyone!!!

Rules:
  • open the 2nd picture folder in your computer.
  • open the 3rd picture folder in that folder and post it on your blog.
  • explain the picture.
  • tag 4 other bloggers to do the same (you can notify them in their comments section)

Here is my photo:

Explanation: Our dog Spooky has little faults but one thing she does do, to my horror, is bury and dig back up all of her marrow bones from the butcher. After they marinate in the ground she takes them to this spot in our backyard to be gnawed on for awhile... she loves laying in the sun and eating a good bone!

Here are the people I am tagging:
Melissa
Prasti
Bethany
Jenna

I can't wait to see everyone's photos and to see where this goes!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails