Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whore-Out Weds...ummm Friday!


Ok, I know I am late on this...but oh well, my life is nuts- deal with it!!
This is a new thing that I picked up from Sex Education's Perfect Example...
and it is hilarious to do.
Try it, you may like it too!

Today I would like to whore out my friend/sister/confidant Carena. She doesn't blog or Facebook... it took forever and a day to get her on Myspace (and then we all left...hahah). But without this wonderful sorority sister my life would be tea-less, my kids would be "auntie-less", and I definitely wouldn't have a dog. She is that skinny bitch that everyone would love to hate if she wasn't so nice, I mean really... we used to leave Whoppers on her doorstep with notes that read "EAT ME". (Ah those were the days!) She is selfless when it comes to her dogs and her foster dogs, and even more importantly she has the patience of Job when it comes to working with special needs kids. Seriously, everyone needs a "Carena" in their lives!!

So here's to you sista! You can now tell all the gals I whored you out!





Related Posts with Thumbnails