Saturday, May 31, 2008

Surf's Up Saturday- Kid Style

I am trying something new here since all the cute things that I have found lately were things for my girls. With summer here I found myself surrounded by adorable clothes, great gear, and super cute accesories for their rooms. Below you will find eight of my favorites from this week's surfing! Enjoy!!

From top left to bottom right: 1. Starfish Shoes from Twilite Moon; 2. "I Eat Sand" tee shirt by Ellabee Baby; 3. Orange Fuzzy Wuggs puppet at Manhattan Toy Co.; 4. Animal Woven Baskets at Pottery Barn Kids; 5. Pet Fish Soap in a Bag also at Spoon Sisters; 6. Sand Go! Sand Toy at Spoon Sisters; 7. Pirate Rock Star tutu at Elizabeth Gwen Originals, hosted on Etsy; 8. Hot Pink Skull Swim Shirt on Kitsel

1 comment:

Prasti said...

if you're feeling extra crafty and want to make some DIY tutus, check out this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambrosialove/522118984/

Related Posts with Thumbnails